Here, I share links to song playlists I created based on my experiences, memories, and music sources!
Why a Whole Page Dedicated to Music?
Because music is awesome! It wakes us up, helps us cope, and gives us mojo. It’s thrifty entertainment that makes us laugh, dance, and come together. Personally, everything reminds me of a song. I hope these playlists:
- perk you up
- make light of your tasks
- motivate you to push through
- bring a different side of you out
- inspire music mindfulness
Notes About This Page:
- Scout and scoutatheart.com are not affiliated with or endorsed by any artists or digital music services. Playlists are for educational purposes and personal use only.
- Links are shared rather than embeds. You can guess which songs may be included and see more details at the digital music service site, such as album, date added, and parenteral advisories (if any).
- Songs are grouped under a certain topic, but they are best appreciated when fully listened to and researched. Look them up — you’ll be surprised by what you find!
- Efforts are made to use only censored versions of songs, but not all explicit or suggestive lyrics can be avoided.
- This page is updated regularly and songs are added to playlists as they come to mind or come up.